Friday, February 19, 2010

Yummy Yummy Cake

Tonight Joy made a chocolate cake with her daddy.

When it was time to eat it, she sat in her chair singing, "Yummy yummy cake.....yummy yummy ice cream!" Over and over, inbetween bites of cake and ice cream. We were a happy girl!

Needless to say, we are a little wired now.....

I asked her to run up to her room (2 flights of stairs) to get me something I didn't really need, just to burn some energy. Her response was, "no, thank you". HAHA! We have been telling her that she has to taste food now, and if she doesn't want any more, she can say, no thank you.

Who knew she would use that to say, no I'm not going to do that, thank you though!

Here's what she is doing right now, while I'm trying to watch the ice skating. Who said ice skating can't happen to Do A Deer?

Look at that hand position!

No comments:

Post a Comment