Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A few pictures from the Taipei Zoo







It's a great place! It was a gorgeous day and there were lots of families and tourists, but it wasn't crowded. The displays are easy to find and some are better than others, but there were some animals I'd never seen before, including a Giant Panda. Very cool!

We also learned the English words "pee" and "poop" because the big elephant did that in front of us, and she squealed with delight! She basically screamed out "PEE" and "POOP" at the elephant and then turned to us triumphantly!

I also found out today that she can count to 21! We counted steps a lot....and Tschu Tschu means Train. And Giraffe is the same too!

Who knew!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think I got this going I have email you but did not know if you got them. I have read your comments and picture everyday but I think my comments have not gone though. Your in our prayers and love all your notes and pictures.
    Great pictures of the Zoo it look like fun for you and little Joy.
    I understand melt down my little Greta gets them when she overly tried also.

    With prays I am so happy to see that things are going will.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see her in a little over a week! I love this blog...i'm laughing, i'm crying...too much!! You're in my prayers - love you!!

    Court

    ReplyDelete